Sunday, February 8, 2009

4 more weeks to go.....

36 weeks now...under 30 days...yikes.

Dr's appt went well. Weight and BP are still good. I have not progressed much more than last week but that is ok with me. I can use these last few weeks to continue to prepare. My body is starting to wear out on me. My knees are still killing me and it is getting harder to do normal things. Doc told me that I need to start taking it easy. Stay off my feet as much as possible, no heavy lifting, no grocery shopping....yeah, that isn't going to happen. I don't think realizes that Scott is no help. I guess I will just do what I can and the rest won't get done for a while.

Here is a new picture. I don't see much difference. Until next week...



Oh..I also wanted to share a picture of Maxx's room. Scott finally put his letters on the wall last week. I *love* how they came out. The letters are the exact polka dots to match the bedding! I should have his room ready soon and will try to post a video (now that Uncle Will showed me how to use my new video camera!)


1 comment:

Gwyneth said...

Ooh, you're getting close now! I just popped in to see how you're doing - I didn't realize you were so far along already! Keep the updates coming!