Friday, February 19, 2010

Happt 1st Birthday Maxx!

Maxx turns one today! I really can't believe that this first year has flown by so fast. Right about this time last year my biggest fear came true....my water broke at work!! All I wanted was a sweet tea from WOW but my little guy had other ideas. Then 6 short hours later, I was given the most precious gift I could ever ask for.



I might be a little biased but Maxx is amazing. He is adorble, smart, sweet, funny. I can already tell that he is going to be a heartbreaker. I just love watching him grow and learn new things.

Maxx doesn't go to the dr for another week so we don't have any stats yet but I will post them as soon as I can. We did have a sick visit last week and he was 23 lbs 3 oz. WOW! Big boy.

We tried to get some 1 year pics. It was rough but I got a few cute ones!











I took his wand away from him here.



I know that this next year with him is just going to get better! I hope that you continue to check in with us and watch my little guy grow!



2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hooray! Happy 1st Birthday Maxx! I can't believe it has been a year. It seems like just yesterday we were chart stalking each other! I hope "baby H" has a great day!

Wish we could hang out more.... I love watching Maxx grow through the blog.

Shannon said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAXX!!! May this new year hold many wonderful surprises & blessings for you & your parents!!!