Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eve

We spend Easter Eve dying eggs with the family and then sharing some crawfish with friends.

We did eggs with my family at my sister's house. It was fun. Maxx wasn't really into the eggs. Well at least until Uncle Will dunked Maxx's hands in green and blue egg dye. NICE!

Here is a cute comparison pic from last Easter to this year. This is of Paw-Paw Bill and his boys!

2009 2010

(Is Paw-Paw wearing the same shirt???)

I really love this picture. I hope we have the chance to take many more pictures like this.

Next, we moved on to our friends house for some yummy crawfish. Maxx got a chance to hang out with his cousin, Baby Erik. Check out how adorable Erik is (I might be a little biased though b/c he is our godchild!)



Trying to get Maxx to sit down next to Erik for a picture was not easy. This is the best we could get.

And yes, Maxx is petting Erik like a puppy! It was cute.

No comments: