Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Lots

Sorry that I have been a really terrible blogger. I will blame it all on the fact that my wireless internet at the house is horrible and the desktop computer is currently broken. Blogger and my ipad aren't a good mix so I can't really post when playing on the ipad (which I seem to be doing all the time now. I can't imagine what I did before I had access to the internet everywhere!)


I am happy to report that Maxx seems to be doing well in school. He doesn't cry anymore when Uncle Mark drops him off but he does cry when I do. But the teacher reports that he cheers up and has great days. Last friday, he found the one and only puddle on the playground and decided that it looked good enough to sit in! That's my boy.


M turned 19 months last weekend. He is getting so big. He is so sweet and affectionate. He really loves giving hugs and sometimes kisses.


I had to move all the chairs out of his bedroom last weekend. S found him standing on top of his Cars chair, that he had turned on it's back, trying to put a new dvd into his tv this weekend. JOY. And I keep finding him on the desk due to the desk chair. So chairs have been removed. I also had to stack more rubbermaid boxes by his bed b/c I found him climbing into his bed yesterday. He is a handful and a half! But you gotta love him

And I am happy to report that he loves the Saints. We watched the Saints/Falcon game (the first half) together and he really enjoyed it. We cheered and yelled. He was giving high fives and throwing up touchdown signals every few mins. I really hope he will be my child who loves football as much as I do!





No comments: