Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another break

So it seems I am going to have to take another break from blogging...well at least blogging with pics. I will be in San Antonio this week for payroll training again. I won't have the laptop with me. I will try to do what I can. Maybe Gran Pat can take over for a few days, hint hint hint.

As for today's picture, I downloaded the picturs off of Maxx's V-tech camera the other day. There was 240 pictures but most of them were of the floor or just black. They did have some funny ones that I will share.


Can you see M's feet in the one? I thinkhe was sitting on the sofa.


Nice shot of the wii remotes and one of the trains.


I think I took this one in Wmt one morning.


And, i just loved this one. I think M's Nanny must have done this special one.

79/365

No comments: